Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ) is the largest Mega University in the world, established by an Act of Indian Parliament in 1985 with objective to disseminate high quality higher education through distance mode.
As an Open University, IGNOU has come a long way since 1985, having crossed national boundaries providing higher education as well as assisting other developing countries in this regard. In 1996 the International Cell of IGNOU was assigned the task of promoting the offering of the academic programmes by establishing bilateral and multi-lateral co-operation and exchanges at the international level. Currently IGNOU’s academic programmes are on offer in 38 countries across Asian, Middle East, Far East, African, Pacific and Caribbean countries
- After a thorough & extensive survey across the KSA :For age group 18-25 yrs no opportunities available for higher education
- ATEICO ECGS has decided to launch a project under the patronage of the Indian Embassy & Consulate that will largely benefit Indian community looking for higher education for their children.
Admission in IGNOU
Application form for all programs is available towards the end the prospectus. While submitting student had to detach it from the prospectus, keep the prospectus for him/ herself and submit form along with fees.
After the last date for admissions are over, forms will be submitted to IGNOU head-quarters in Delhi, India. Eligible students will be informed afterwards.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. However, ONLY Program fee may, be refunded if admission is not granted from IGNOU, New Delhi for any reason)
PROSPECTUS CAN BE PURCHASED IN CASH
- Educational qualification (What ever level) details copies (mark sheets, passing certificates etc)
- Passport Copy
- 4 photos (to be pasted in the space provided in the application forms with self attestation)
- Original application forms (in duplicate)
- Duly filled ID card (provided along with Prospectus)
- Experience Certificates (which ever program requires)
Note: All documents should be in English.